Facilities and attractions are marked on the Visitor’s Map of Araluen Botanic Park available on the Brochure and Map of the Park page.
Electric BBQ’s are provided free of use for visitors in the central concourse area. Wood-fired BBQ’s and firewood are also available throughout the Park. Open fires are not permitted. Ice is available at the Chalet Healy Tearooms.
Araluen’s Train runs seasonally for a small fare.
You can next enjoy a ride on the Train in Springtime.
Contact us to enquire about running times.
The Roundhouse Gift Shop is closed on weekdays. You can view some photographs of the shop on the Historical Photograph Gallery. The Roundhouse Gift Shop is open for trade on Saturday & Sundays only. Please note that the Gift Shop will be closed from the 11 – 13 March due to Araluen’s Chilli & Avocado Festival.
Chalet Healy Café
The Chalet Healy Café now has it’s own page on this website – See the Chalet Healy Café page for more information
- A special needs access road is located off Croyden Rd
- Step-less access is available to most areas of the park
- Electric Scooters and Wheelchairs are available from the entry attendant for visitors with special needs at a modest hire charge
- All public toilets in the park have disabled and parenting facilities
- The Chalet Healy Tearooms are also wheelchair friendly