Facilities and attractions are marked on the Visitor’s Map of Araluen Botanic Park available on the Brochure and Map of the Park page.
Electric BBQ’s are provided free of use for visitors in the central concourse area. Wood-fired BBQ’s and firewood are also available throughout the Park. Open fires are not permitted. Ice is available at the Chalet Healy Tearooms.
You can ride the special Araluen Train around the Park during peak periods.
Contact us to enquire about running times.
The Roundhouse Gift Shop is now closed. You can view some photographs of the shop on the Historical Photograph Gallery. The Roundhouse Gift Shop will re-open on July 1, 2016.
Chalet Healy Café
The Chalet Healy Café now has it’s own page on this website – See the Chalet Healy Café page for more information
- A special needs access road is located off Croyden Rd
- Step-less access is available to most areas of the park
- Electric Scooters and Wheelchairs are available from the entry attendant for visitors with special needs at a modest hire charge
- All public toilets in the park have disabled and parenting facilities
- The Chalet Healy Tearooms are also wheelchair friendly