Araluen is a passive recreation Park designed for the enjoyment of people who wish to experience the exotic gardens and tranquillity of this unique jarrah-lined valley.
For your safety and enjoyment, please observe the following rules of use:
- Araluen is a ‘Smoke-Free’ venue.
- No domestic pets are permitted in the Park.
- Use the marked walkways and paths and do not walk through garden beds or virgin bush.
- Due to the culturally significant rustic nature of the Park, particular care should be taken around steps, bush tracks and water features. Visitors are urged to carefully assess their physical capacity and suitability of footwear to explore some areas. Visitors should also consider the natural risks associated with flora and fauna.
- Swimming is not permitted.
- Please do not pick plants or flowers.
- Ball games, skateboards, bicycles or similar are not suitable activities in the Park.
- Vehicles are restricted to 15kph.
- Please feel free to take photos for your personal use.
- Photography for commercial purposes is only permissible with prior written consent from Araluen Botanic Park.