As the weather cools down in the autumn months the park transforms into a new coat of yellows, reds and oranges. Enjoy Easter Monday while you admire the early autumn colour and have some family fun.
This is what you can do on Easter Monday with your little ones:
- Meet the Easter Fairy and listen to fairy tales from 10.30am to 11.30am.
- Complete a self-paced Easter Hunt: when you first arrive, ask for the instructions to our friendly Staff at the Main Entry Gate. Winners will be rewarded with some free chocolates upon completion! Just make sure to stop at the Gate before 4.00pm to collect your sweet prize.
- Enjoy a delicious icecream and nice cup of coffee! Look out for the ice-cream and coffee vendors that will be trading on-site from 10am to 3.00pm.
- Experience the Park like you have never done before! Have some fun using our Augmented Reality filter and take beautiful magical photos, with digital fairies, frogs, blu-banded fees and talking trees! QR codes are available throughout the Park to activate the filters at any time. Ask our customer service staff if you need help on how to access these via Facebook Mesenger on your mobile device. Public WiFI is available at the Park.
- The Easter Fairy will be roaming around the Park for face-painting
- Lay down a rug and relax in one of our beautiful grassed areas. Bring a picnic or a BBQ pack. There are free electric BBQs that you can use throughout the Park
Looking for more ideas? There are other fun and easy activities you can do at your own pace anytime. Make sure to ask for our free Activity booklet from the Main Entry Gate upon arrival.
Standard Park entry fees apply. Due to capacity restrictions, make sure to book your entry ticket in advance to avoid disappointment.