Bring the family to Araluen to celebrate Mother’s Day!
As we approach the end of the autumn, the park is covered in a new coat of yellows, reds and oranges. Enjoy the autumn colours and the cool weather while you stroll around the Park.
Plenty of things to do!
- A special Fairy will be roving around the Park for face-painting and do not miss the magical Bubbles from 10am to 11am and from 2pm to 3pm!
- Our train will be running from 10am to 2.30pm (weather permitted): catch a ride around the Park! Train tickets will be sold on the day*
- Ask to our Staff for our free Activity Booklet to entertain the kids with some easy and creative activities you can do around the Park at your own pace
- Follow a self-guided tour to learn more about the Park’s Heritage & History. Grab the map and a short history description from the Entry Gate.
- Lay down a picnic rug and enjoy delicious treats from the food vendors (coffee, ice-cream and Moroccan cuisine)
Standard entry fees apply. Online bookings recommended.
*Train tickets are $5 per person. If you would like to enjoy a free ride, purchase one of our memberships online prior to the event. Memberships include free Park entry, also during our popular Springtime Tulip festival! Check out our membership options HERE. All Araluen members can enjoy a free ride on Mother’s Day.
We look forward to celebrating with you!